MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't do anything in ACP??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When I login I'm okay, then when I try to go to a new page in the ACP, i have to login again, then it goes to the page... try to change something I have to re-login and then when I do the page gets cleared saying I have to input the data to change it.

It's not saving my login, any help?
The answer is in a thread stuck to the top of the forum.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-74904.html

What's your URL??
Your Cookie Domain is .stretfordenders.net/forums and should be .stretfordenders.net and your Cookie Path is / and should be /forums/

Make these changes in ./inc/settings.php, clear your browser cookies, now you'll be able to stay logged into the ACP, and make sure you make these changes again in the General Configuration settings.
I can't change the cookie path though because when I click save settings I have to re-login and then it doesn't save
/facepalm

Did you even read my post?? Undecided

Make these changes in ./inc/settings.php, clear your browser cookies, now you'll be able to stay logged into the ACP, and make sure you make these changes again in the General Configuration settings.

You'll be able to edit the settings in the ACP after editing them in settings.php, which is precisely why I said to edit them in settings.php first.

Undecided
Yes I did, it still won't work
No you've still got them wrong!! Your cookie domain is set to .stretfordenders.net/ and I said to set it to .stretfordenders.net and your cookie path is set to /forums and I said to set it to /forums/

Just copy and paste what I'm giving you... Undecided
Merci buckets! Smile
OK, got there in the end. Remember to make these changes again in the General Configuration settings too.