MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a designer ( I WILL PAY)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, those themes are pre-made, custom ones are around 25, you can pm me if you want and give the information and details about the theme you want.
OK I can pay that.
Alright, if you want to pm me details and information, you can anytime your ready.
I have Pmed you.
(2011-01-30, 07:28 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a designer to design my forum, How much would I have to pay.

I can afford 1-20 20-50 It depends can anyone tell me an average price or a decent prize.

I used Audentio Design (audentio.com) to design ladygagamonsters.org forum. Because I needed a lot of custom work the charge was $300 (least expensive was $100). But well worth it.
(2011-01-31, 12:50 AM)GreenwoodLake Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-01-30, 07:28 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm looking for a designer to design my forum, How much would I have to pay.

I can afford 1-20 20-50 It depends can anyone tell me an average price or a decent prize.

I used Audentio Design (audentio.com) to design ladygagamonsters.org forum. Because I needed a lot of custom work the charge was $300 (least expensive was $100). But well worth it.

Audentio isn't doing requests for a bit.
Yeah they have a lot of jobs to work on. At least that is what I heard.
Jp could not take my job, does anyone want to take this request
(2011-02-01, 09:05 PM)Mr.tnr Wrote: [ -> ]Jp could not take my job, does anyone want to take this request

I could do it give me some information so i can pm you .. MSN

my MSN is: [email protected]
mr.tnr can you contact me so you can give me more information about what design you want ..!!
Pages: 1 2