MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Copy Entire Forum Sections
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know vBulletin has this.

Lets say your friend or business partner gives you permission and rights to copy some threads from a certain section of his forum. He doesn't have the time to do any backups or uploads for you, so he said to manually copy the 20,000 posts. Is there a plugin where you can just put a url in and the scripts work and register the users that made the threads and posts and then posted in a certain section on your forum?

Anything like this?

Thanks
I try to found the same solution but without success... In MyBB that function exist like "Copy", but not work. Funny, but serious problem.
Example: If I have 1 categorie with 10 forum inside and 1000 subforums with threads inside this, you have not possibilities like in vB for copying all that in some another place in forum. I try that and that is totally impossible. Huh
But, we need this functions for Copying which must work in AdminCP. Even if you need only copy names categorie with forum without any posts,well, only complete forum names.
What we can do it about that??