MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Anime site for mobile and pc
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey me and my friend are currently working on this site I own it and I would LovE to have some new members plz do sign up and help my community Smile http://i4anime.info
I know its kinda in the working now but I have only had it up for about a week or soo..
I need new members to get it working good and fast to get new ones
Top level domain is in need.
Hello,

Like Aristotle said, use .com .net .org or others but not info because for me .info is for blogs only Smile and the theme doesn't fit in the forum's discussion which is Anime. Another thing, the sections was too less needs more.

-zZ
Um I kinda needed info because it is a partner with a site that uses it and would like to keep them similar .. But besides that I Love theme personally idk why u think it's bad..
If u don't mind an anime theme would be cool but there aren't anyy...... And it would have to be a dark anime theme so if its possible could u guys make one? I could make one but I end up messing everything up and I'm tired reinstalling mybb everytime I turn around...
ok does the theme look better??
.INFO is not "only" for blogs.
"Info stands for information in about 37 languages, and is a neutral name."

It can be used for any purpose.
(2011-02-02, 02:49 PM)zZJoennZz Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Like Aristotle said, use .com .net .org or others but not info because for me .info is for blogs only Smile and the theme doesn't fit in the forum's discussion which is Anime. Another thing, the sections was too less needs more.

-zZ

.INFO is a TLD.
(2011-02-02, 02:49 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Top level domain is in need.

-

Theme doesn't look great, especially the background.
Thnx for the help and ur opinion Smile
Indeed, it does. But google among other search engines rank it below other domains when compared with relevant information.
Incorrect.
Domain extensions do not affect SEO in the slightest.

All depends how well you SEO.

(2011-02-08, 03:59 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, it does. But google among other search engines rank it below other domains when compared with relevant information.

(2011-02-08, 09:24 PM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Incorrect.
Domain extensions do not affect SEO in the slightest.

All depends how well you SEO.

(2011-02-08, 03:59 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, it does. But google among other search engines rank it below other domains when compared with relevant information.

Really? I've actually yet to see a .info on the top 10 of a commonly searched page whereas the content can be equal, if not better to a .com or other TLD site. .info also is marketable as CCTLD's. I've been told site A on say, pancreatic cancer has a .com TLD. And say site B has a .ch domain. Now if a swiss lad goes to do a research project, the .ch will be preferred on most modern search engine.