MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: An issue with create Gmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi!
I need a gmail account for my forum but I cant create it because do not make voice call.

I wait about 30 mins but do not made call.

I need your help to create this , now.
Please help meConfused
What?

You have to download extra program to your computer to make voice and video calls I think...

And you don't need to be able to make voice calls to make a GMail account.
What is this extra program??
Oh well I think if you have the GTalk program it has it already.

If you're using GChat inside GMail then you have to download the extra program.
I think jondan means he don't have a cell phone because when i signed up they needed my cell number to send me a code to make a gmail account for security reasons, i think that's what he means.
(2011-02-01, 05:52 PM)JonathanP Wrote: [ -> ]I think jondan means he don't have a cell phone because when i signed up they needed my cell number to send me a code to make a gmail account for security reasons, i think that's what he means.

Yes,
Ya well, you need a cell phone to get the code from and use it to sign up or maybe you have other options, i don't remember if there was or not.
I give my phone number, and wait about 30 mins, I do not get code
It's not suppose to take 30 mins, all i had to do was give them my number and they send the code as a text message right away, your phone probably doesn't support texting.
In create gmail process available only voice call
Pages: 1 2