MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Urgent Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem with the admin acp index page all the other tabs are missing and i don't think aliens took them [Image: 257ob42.jpg].Yesterday it was fine all working and today it's as u see it and don't know why. And no i have't installed anything new for the past two days.
Link to my site
i hope i don't have to re-install the site again.
And another thing i got this e-mail from 000webhost
"MySQL Slow Query

We have detected that your account executing a slow MySQL queries.

Username: ******
Domain:*****
Database: *******
MySQL User: *****
MySQL Query: select u.*, f.*

Slow MySQL queries are not allowed, because you share server resources with thousands of other users and your long lasting MySQL queries are slowering the server and other users are having MySQL performance and connectivity problems. Please optimize your MySQL queries as soon as possible.
Here are some good articles how to optimize MySQL queries: http://www.google.com/search?q=optimize+mysql+queries

Good tips how you can optimize your scripts and make our servers run faster:
- Disable all parts of your website that allows anonymous posting, such as open forums, guestbooks. These days automated software fills all open areas of web with junk and content spam and increasing your database size.
- Disable visitors monitoring and tracking (each move of your visitor makes database query)
- Disable all unused modules
- Disable internal stats for your website - use http://www.google.com/analytics/ for example
- You may also logon to the phpMyAdmin and check which table has the most records. Then, if you think that this table does not contain any valuable information (such as logs, stats or cache), you can click on the Empty or Truncate icon to clean it.

Can someone help me???Don't know what to do.
Thanks.
Holy crap. This boils down to 000webhost trying to get you to buy an upgraded account. Don't fall for it. Just get another host.
(2011-02-01, 05:50 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Holy crap. This boils down to 000webhost trying to get you to buy an upgraded account. Don't fall for it. Just get another host.

Do u know another free web host?And if u do how can i move the forum??
000webhost are a bad host. If that query is causing a problem, it's not a MyBB issue, it's them, they should be able to cope fine with that query. It takes 0.0005 seconds to run on this forum, 5 one-thousandths of a second. Obviously this is a much more powerful server but that query isn't intensive.

You're going to have the same sort of problem on any free host. If you're not paying them anything, you're not going to be on a good server or one that hasn't already got hundreds of sites on it.
Not one that's free and good. They just don't exist. All free webhosts are crap.
All free webhosts are crap.
Oh wow, ninja'd to the letter. :O