MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Newbie question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to set up a forum, but have no idea how to do it. My question is, is this the correct sub forum to use if one does not have a hosted site or space yet to set up a forum site. I just need to know if this is something I will be able to manage before I go out and pop for a site and some space. I checked the Wiki, but didn't see anything related to my question. My apologies if this has already been addressed, or if I have broken any forum rules by making this request here.

Thanks.
This isn't the correct subforum Smile But we're nice here Wink

So, if you're looking for web hosting there are a few threads HERE

Once you have hosting, there are installation instructions on the wiki. If you have any trouble installing then ask in general support

Toungue Have fun!
(2011-02-01, 07:50 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't the correct subforum Smile But we're nice here Wink

So, if you're looking for web hosting there are a few threads HERE

Once you have hosting, there are installation instructions on the wiki. If you have any trouble installing then ask in general support

Toungue Have fun!

Thanks Tom K.
If you want good hosting, msn me at zackmagee [at] magellis.tk
(2011-02-01, 07:50 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't the correct subforum Smile But we're nice here Wink
We are? :O