MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Few Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey, so i am attempting to make my own mybb theme, its coming along decent so far but i have a few questions

how do i change the Forum name color?

How do i change the category color?

how do i change the "Forum" part

how do i change these BG parts

how do i change the color of threads, posts, and last posts

picture explaining what i mean:

[Image: forumcw.png]
Thank you Matt, i didint notice that there.

Edit: Ok, so i can make the text change colors with that guide, but i managed to mess up my #3 bars, and cant figure out how to get em back. and also i cant open any of my forums, when ever i do i get the this forum was not found error.
May i ask what your website is?
Right now i am using a subdomain a friend lent me till i can get theme done then ill buy my domain. the subdomain is xy.quickscopenation.net
Did you download this theme somewhere? If so, can you give me a link so I can get the code behind the #3 bars to replace back.

What I see is that you have deleted your image background which was for the .tcat css property.

As for not being able to view the thread. That has nothing to do with the css guide I gave you. Therefore, it is a different issue. Regardless, have you deleted your .htaccess file, which rewrites the standard url into the new seo one.
(2011-02-02, 03:03 AM)Matt G Wrote: [ -> ]Did you download this theme somewhere? If so, can you give me a link so I can get the code behind the #3 bars to replace back.

What I see is that you have deleted your image background which was for the .tcat css property.

As for not being able to view the thread. That has nothing to do with the css guide I gave you. Therefore, it is a different issue. Regardless, have you deleted your .htaccess file, which rewrites the standard url into the new seo one.

that maybe the problem, that i never got access to any part of the .htcaccess, he gave me one smile folder i could put stuff in and kept me locked to that. and i did download a base, but everything currently is preety much mine and i got my #3 fixed just now by going back through my old backup xml and found the missing code. btw this is offtopic, but i love how your webserver forum is i think i will be joining soon.
Okay so the reason why it is not working is because you have no renamed htaccess.txt to .htaccess, so I would suggest you contact him and ask him if he would do that for you.