MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: EXTREMELY CHEAP Posting Packages!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Forums Rule! is offering extremely cheap posting packages. The packages that we are offering are found on this page: http://forumsrule.com/showthread.php?tid=248

The largest package that you can receive is the Platinum package, and it contains 50 posts and 10 topics for the price of only $1.50 USD (paid via Paypal; or you can pay 500 Credits instead.) The cheapest package is the Aluminum package ($0.50 USD or 100 Credits.) If you would like to request any of our large selection of really cheap posting packages, then all you have to do is just register on the forum and request the package. Once your package request has been tagged, you must pay the packager via Paypal (you can contact the packager via private messaging on the forum), and then your package will be worked on.

Hope we get lots of requests! http://forumsrule.com
I will be interested if your topics are constructive and worthwhile.
Our current packager, flufflybunny, has recently worked on other advertising forums as a packager, and I've heard that he is very decent. Also, I will be completing packages as well; I wouldn't say that I am an expert poster, but I get the job done with 2 sentences, at minimum, per post- approximately 15 words for each sentence.
You know anything about snowboarding or skiing?
I'm sorry, but I do not. I live in Alabama, and we rarely get snow down here. If we do get snow, then it's most likely once every year.
So no point on me hiring you then.
Maybe one of our forum packagers know a bit about snowboarding / skiing. If not, then we could just pretend that we know about it and still deliver quality posts.
how many posters/packagers do you have atm? It seems that there are still many requests not being worked on.
We have four packagers, alongside with drogba921 (co-administrator) and I. However, there are only like two of the packagers that are active. We're working on the current packages right now.
Fin out then and get back to me. Smile
Pages: 1 2