MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Quoting isn't working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It does everything I say.

File verification is A-Okay.
Hmmmmm... OK, can you replace your copy of ./xmlhttp.php with this one and post back when it's uploaded??
[attachment=21500]

There are two places that the code to fetch the multiquoted posts will exit if it hasn't got any, and I've added a bit of code so it'll show a javascript popup alert if it fails at either of these two places. It'll only show to admins and the test user you gave us.
Alright, uploaded! Smile
Doesn't give any errors o.O

Try this one:
[attachment=21508]
(2011-02-05, 12:02 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Doesn't give any errors o.O

Try this one:
Uploaded! Smile

Hmm, based on that it's getting the IDs of the multiquoted posts but still doesn't echo them out properly... would it be OK if I had FTP login details?? Just means I can add more debug stuff without having to make you upload it every time.
(2011-02-05, 11:17 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, based on that it's getting the IDs of the multiquoted posts but still doesn't echo them out properly... would it be OK if I had FTP login details?? Just means I can add more debug stuff without having to make you upload it every time.
Sure, thank you. Can I talk to you through IM about it? My host just changed the way for me to use FTP yesterday, and now I have to use some Putty thing with my own ID to get in. My AIM is PokeBeachWebsite if you want to contact me first.
Was this issue ever resolved? I am having the exact problem. Undecided
Pages: 1 2