MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Index.php
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
When I try to access my forum, it says:

Not Found

The requested URL /index.php was not found on this server.

But I checked the FTP and index.php IS still there!
Help plz! No one can get to my forum!

FW
I re-uploading my old index.php and now I get this error:

Warning: require() [function.require]: Unable to access ./global.php in /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/index.php on line 12

Warning: require(./global.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Invalid argument in /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/index.php on line 12

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required './global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /usr/local/djcsites/dajoob.com/firefox/index.php on line 12

WHAT IS WRONG???
FW
Does the file global.php exist in your forum's directory?
Have you installed any any mods or plugins? Also is global.php in your forum folder?
Yes, Firefoxwiz did install some plug-ins. My advice is to dissable all plug-ins. Also, by puting the defaule index.php, you removed most of the plugin links, like the shoutbox.
yes Global.php is there. I don't know what the problem is, it was working fine this morning...
Well since you can still get into the admin CP I suggest deactivating all your plugins. If that dosent work then I would try reversing any template edits.

Did you happen to install a new skin or anything?
The only skin is the only I made a while ago.

I'll try deactivating the plugins but somehow I don't think it is them...

FW
I couldn't deactivate the following plugins:

Automatic PM on Move/Rename/Delete Thread
Last seen online in Postbits
Alternative Reputation System
Permissions box!
User activity in profile

all the rest are deactiveated and I still can't access my forum. I am really mad! After all my hard work...

FW
Why cant you deactivate them?
Pages: 1 2 3