MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Request [Will Pay] RPG system
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for an RPG system for mybb that uses newpoints as the point system.

It can be simple or complicated, I'll pay according to the complexity of the plugin.

Please PM me if you interested =)

If you need specific details on the plugin, please pm me and I'll provide you with the details.
I would try getting in contact with KuJoe he's been working on one for awhile. I'm sure some cash would speed things up though Toungue.
i think he's given up on it and made it open source for others to continue it, every1 seems to give up their rpg systems lol =(
Well any serious RPG system is complex, so can we get an estimate on how much you'd be willing to pay? And does it have to use newpoints as the points system?
for information like the payment, please send me a pm. We can negotiate prices =)
Maybe just donate to Joe or massacre to motivate them. They have a chunk done already.
(2011-02-05, 02:12 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe just donate to Joe or massacre to motivate them. They have a chunk done already.

Or try and get 'em to just make the code open source and it'll save any other devs lots of work ;P
(2011-02-05, 03:45 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-05, 02:12 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe just donate to Joe or massacre to motivate them. They have a chunk done already.

Or try and get 'em to just make the code open source and it'll save any other devs lots of work ;P

Ask here.
http://www.jmd.cc/Forum-MyRPG
I will try to zip up what little I have and post it tonight. Wink
(2011-02-05, 05:09 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I will try to zip up what little I have and post it tonight. Wink

Have it been uploaded anywhere yet?

If it have, please PM me.
Thanks. Smile