MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PokeBasic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow, alright, so I've been running this site for years, it's run under two different names before, PokeLounge and PokeNations (When PokeLounge merged with PokeCity). Now it's PokeBasic (And actually has been for quite a while now), and I'm back to running it. I wouldn't mind some help actually. Toungue

http://pokebasic.com

Make sure to check out my progress on the Pokemon B/W Walkthrough in the coming days. It's planned to be finished in time for the America B/W release.
Why so low posts and members if its been running for so long?
Because this is a relaunch. I was overloaded with crap so this is basically the beginning.
I really like the theme that you have made and hope I get the job or not. Smile
Your layout and design are really cool.
Glad you guys like the layout.
seems weird you didn't use a picture of a single pokemon
Well, I used the main storyline characters to symbolize that the site is about just that, instead of a single Pokemon which could relate to Competitive, Trading Cards, Anime etc. Toungue
do a lot of people really follow that manga though? the only thing that gives them away as pokémon characters is the pokéball symbols

also, you're taking news from other sites, but only registered users can see the source links? classy
In the navigation breadcrumb, clicking on Pokebasic brings you to the index.php, not forum.php. I'd look into changing it so if you click on Pokebasic in "Pokebasic > Whatever > Whatever > post" doesn't bring you to the portal.
Pages: 1 2