MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Gaming Place
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Gaming Place!

It doesnt have any people yet because I'm just about done with it. But sign up and post a ad link in the post and I will add your ad! Smile
A forum with an overused theme with a not so appealing logo on a sub-domain without a niche.
This won't last long, not the way it is... There are thousands of forums just like yours, the only difference is some other clueless person owns it. Don't take offense, this is just the truth. Gaming forums are everywhere. It's hard to start a new one.
Change the theme.

Need some more people then I will get a .com or .net
Suggestion for looks, put more forums per category. 1 forum for 1 category is just unattractive. "Gaming" in the logo should not be green. And the ad on the top and bottom of the page is not so great. Again, you have no niche... I suggest you save your money for a better idea.
Yeah I havent felt like changing stuff I just added the theme and I'm going to use something else for name when I get the money
http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

Quote:If you wish to list your website here it must meet the following requirements:
It must contain any copyrights added by the authors of any theme you have installed