MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [MyCode] Admin / Staff Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi can u help me instend of having the img there can u help me put like a message so when u go
[mod] Hey [/mod] it turns out like

Moderator Notice:
This Post Has Been Deleted etc
Sorry for bringing back an almost 3 year old thread, but wouldn't all members have access to this tag?
(2016-01-30, 01:28 PM)Abstergo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for bringing back an almost 3 year old thread, but wouldn't all members have access to this tag?

yes they have, unless you install something like this plugin and give permission on that code only to mods & admins.
(2016-01-30, 03:41 PM)Blackbeard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-01-30, 01:28 PM)Abstergo Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for bringing back an almost 3 year old thread, but wouldn't all members have access to this tag?

yes they have, unless you install something like this plugin and give permission on that code only to mods & admins.

Does it work in 1.8?
(2016-02-26, 10:09 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]

Does it work in 1.8?

Seems like a very old plugin but you could always modify the compatibility for it to work.
(2016-02-26, 10:09 AM)Darkrad Wrote: [ -> ]

Does it work in 1.8?

yes it does
I have a feeling the person who wrote this tut is not an english speaking person (no disrespect), it's just hard to understand!
I have been looking for a MODERATOR/ADMIN BBCode, but one that every Member of the Forum can see = To type messages on members posts that have broken rules etc etc - so that everyone can see the edit by using the [mod] tags... is there a way to edit this method so everyone can see the message typed in the [mod] tags?

THANKS GUYS, I HOPE SOMEONE CAN HELP ME WITH THIS, I Have Been Searching For a Way to Do This on myBB Since I Moved From phpBB Platform! CHEEERRRZZZ!!! (Pls PM me if you have a solution that can help me :-) .....)
Pages: 1 2 3