MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Stavi's Pimpin' Purple
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, so this is my first real theme for MyBB, I will probably change the name, I'm not sure yet. This is the start of a line of themes, which will be free. I really like this theme, but I am biased lol. It's a purple version of a theme i made a while ago but never released. It was inspired by a GNU/Linux Gnome theme called Shiki Colors, and I plan on making a lot more colors of this theme. As of right now, all I need to do is make all the buttons(not that good with) and make usergroup images, I also need to convert and make icons in .png form to make up for the transparency limitations of .gif. I want to know if there is anything I can improve upon.

[attachment=21507]

Thanks,
Stavi.
Its not that pimp'n. Its not that purple.
Okay, so it's not good? Or is it good? I know there's not a lot of purple, I didn't want to over use it, and the pimpin' refers to the color itself being a pimpin' color.
Its a good start, i assume this is your first MyBB theme?
I've dabbled in the past, usually just customizing already made themes to my liking, and like I said it's essentially the same as one I made for an old forum that I never really wanted to release. Do you have any suggestions? Anything I can do to make it better?