MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [P2H] New post to host site. Need barly any post. You post, We host you[P2H]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone, Well after a hard few days of work i finally got the new P2H site done (post to host)
It does not require very many post on their for you to get your hosting and after a while of it being open and getting post we will cut the post requirements down in half. So i bet that you want to view our packages right?
well then all you have to do is click HERE!!
That site that it does take you to is also the P2H site!
So when you join thats where you should do it at.. Once you get your post we use a script that automatically when you signup will make you enter your user and pass and detect your post then make your hosting account for you no verification needed!
So why not go make those post and then get your hosting?
Its not very hard to make the few post that it ask for and get such a great thing for them. Thanks and i hope to see you their!!!

once again click here to go to the site Big Grin
My personal opinion: First of all you are using a free domain name, which to me look unprofessional. I would try to save up for .com or .net domain. Also, I am not sure if it is just me, but I don't see a banner, just "You Post, We Host." Again that could just be me, but if it isn't, I would suggest getting a banner done. Lastly, a lot of the sections seem empty with 0 posts and threads. I would suggest adding content to them as it makes it seem really inactive and no one wants to join or post on an empty site.

Other that, it seems good Smile Keep up the good work Smile
lets see here their are only 3 places that are like that
no one else seems to have the problem of making 1 post to start and a few post a month for hosting
banner was made by someone does not look to bad
we are less then 7 days old dude so really 24 members 300 post exc.. in less then 7 days is now bad
Buy a real domain.
It's about $10 (+ ICANN fees, which is around 11 cents AFAIK), for one year.
Funny my domain seems real to me i mean it is working for my website
He means a topleveldomain. com .net .org.
When I am giving out free stuff and broke at the moment i can no get top level domain name. I will as soon as i can though
Quote:When I am giving out free stuff and broke at the moment

well the 2 points sorta contradict themselves don't they
Not reqll I spent all my money on the hosting
where is the server is located. Just wondering?
Pages: 1 2