MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Requesting Chief Technical Officer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
To whom may concern,

We are looking for a technical support officer on the forum. The major responsibilities are making sure all parts on the forum works fine, database is running well, and no missing scripts. Sometimes, adding extra features onto the forum would be appreciated as well.

If you are interested and you work well in our company, we will promote you as our Chief Technical Officer at Hinsmart Inc. More major responsibilities will be given at that time, such as maintaining search engine data, designing search result page, looking after all the database, and the server.

You won't get salary. However, you will be given profit when we earn money. Further detail will be given.

Regards,
Tsui Jenkin
Hinsmart CEO
What is your forum about?
Hinsmart! forum provide supports to search engine hosting service users, web hosting service users, advertising and marketing service users. We also develop projects, such as music, or videos etc. We allow users to share their ideas and provides comments to each other. We also have computer programming forum, which provide tutorial projects and Visual Basic tutorial etc.

Unfortunately, our forum was deleted by the host! Back up could be done, but we decided to move to another domain name, so everything restarted. Our forum has been moved for 2 times.
Ah, could I have a URL?
(2011-02-05, 03:39 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]Ah, could I have a URL?

http://www.hinsmartcommunity.tk/

Hinsmart forum is moved from hinsmart.com/forum, we had 256 members when I checked back our original database.

Jenkin
Awful design. If you have a real domain why don't you use it?
I like the effort of making your forum sound more official, but it's definitely not an Incorporated company, you're definitely not a CEO of anything, and anyone maintaining the technical aspects of your forum has no right to call themselves a CTO.

And like Tierney said, if you have a real domain why use a .tk?
You aren't incorporated, so you aren't legally allowed to put Inc. into your name.

Also, I'm interested in where you got your forum's worth or the worth of "shares" of your "company" in this thread: http://www.hinsmartcommunity.tk/showthre...pid=2#pid2

Considering that you have an empty forum, free template, and free domain name, I value your forum and "company" at a grand total of zero dollars.
(2011-02-05, 08:18 PM)Zash Wrote: [ -> ]You aren't incorporated, so you aren't legally allowed to put Inc. into your name.

Also, I'm interested in where you got your forum's worth or the worth of "shares" of your "company" in this thread: http://www.hinsmartcommunity.tk/showthre...pid=2#pid2

Considering that you have an empty forum, free template, and free domain name, I value your forum and "company" at a grand total of zero dollars.

Sounds to me like OP needs to fix his site up and stop lying to everyone. You're not a company, you definitely haven't put $1250 into that site, seeing as you're using a free forum script and a free template, and once again, you're not incorporated. You could legit have some legal issues if you're not careful soon.
If you think that we lie, I don't mind. I have lots of other candidates.

I can tell you, even Google has .tk domain name. We don't only develop international project, but also national projects.

We have the following domain names, hinsmart.com, hinsmart.tk, hinsmartcommunity.tk, hinsmartcommunity.net (coming soon), back ordering two valuable domain names, hinsmart.co.uk, hinsmart.net

I have 15, come from Calgary, AB, Canada. An immigrate from Hong Kong, China. I create this company, and this incorporation is registered in Calgary, AB, registered at Crowfoot Registry Plate.

We have our own search engine base, and over a 10000 websites on our search engine base, and ready to spider.

Regards,
Tsui Jenkin
Pages: 1 2 3