MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Disappearing Donations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.tech-revolution.com

As you can see, I have a donation page, and a link to it in the menu. I just got my first donation from a member, but it disappeared! I never received it.

I know that I had the correct email, + it was verified. So i deactived the plugin, then activated it, and now there is 3 donation page settings. What do I do?

Users are donating and they're money is disappearing. Please help.

I will give an Admin pass to an experienced member if they can fix it...
Sounds like a plugin problem to me, but could be something you did. What donation plugin are you using?

And I can't see a link to it in the menu.

offtopic: your header looks god awful
(2011-02-05, 03:50 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like a plugin problem to me, but could be something you did. What donation plugin are you using?

And I can't see a link to it in the menu.

offtopic: your header looks god awful

Here is the link http://tech-revolution.com/donate.php

And thanks bro! (sarcasm) Confused
Hmm is the money still being sent? Like are you receiving it in your PayPal account?

and I'm not trying to be mean, just honest, that logo looks ugly and low quality and blurry, like it's getting stretched farther than intended.
(2011-02-05, 03:59 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm is the money still being sent? Like are you receiving it in your PayPal account?

and I'm not trying to be mean, just honest, that logo looks ugly and low quality and blurry, like it's getting stretched farther than intended.

No, the money was not recieved.

And its okay Smile

Btw, i'm on a kind-of budget right now.
Honestly sounds like a buggy plugin bro, if you want a functional one check ours out here. You need to subscribe, but it's only $10 and gives you access to all our other subscriber-only plugins as well for life.
(2011-02-05, 04:55 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly sounds like a buggy plugin bro, if you want a functional one check ours out here. You need to subscribe, but it's only $10 and gives you access to all our other subscriber-only plugins as well for life.

Eh, no thanks Confused.
Then you'll have to talk to the developer of that one or fix it yourself :\
Oh wow, I fail so hard.

Nevermind everyone