MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Resellers and Master resellers underpriced so i can get a real domain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As many of you know i own posting4hosting.CZ.CC I want to sell master resellers and or resellers for really cheap under priced so I can buy a real domain for my site!! So not only would you get master resellers or resellers you will be helping me by as i said getting a real domain.
If you do not know what master/resellers is well resellers is where you can make your own cpanel accounts as many of them as you want to host you or anyone else
master resellers is where you can make cpanel accounts like above but can also make resellers accounts where others can then make cpanel accounts also
so you can start your own hosting company or use for personal use only

resellers = $7 a year

master resellers = $15 a year

PM me or reply if you want this. Remember it would be helping me out greatly!
Just because you get a real domain with this money, doesn't mean that your hosting is great.
My hosting has been paid for and the guy i bought it from has been open for years. This is very cheap go to any other site and pay their $180 a year if you want
(2011-02-05, 07:08 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]My hosting has been paid for and the guy i bought it from has been open for years. This is very cheap go to any other site and pay their $180 a year if you want

Length of time something's been opened has nothing to do with quality. Cheap normally = poor quality so you're really not refuting the previous point in any way..
My posting4hosting site has many members they are all happy works fast and everything
also pleas stop posting everywhere to get your post count up many people have told you this many times
(2011-02-05, 08:16 PM)antman07 Wrote: [ -> ]My posting4hosting site has many members they are all happy works fast and everything
also pleas stop posting everywhere to get your post count up many people have told you this many times

Many people....meaning yourself? I've posted a valid opinion and a valid point that you have yet to refute, and you clearly are being immature because of it.
No I am not you have been spaming mybb.com for a while now and i think you should be ban for this a few members have said it along with me just stop doing it you low life
http://community.mybb.com/thread-73958.html

Quote:Below are some examples of what can be advertised here:
MyBB specific hosting or Multiforum style hosting which offers MyBB support