MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tinypic Uploader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The Tinypic Uploader allows you to directly upload your images from inside the MyBB post editor and to integrate them easily into your post with just a few simple clicks.

Integrates automatically into:
  • New post form
  • Edit post form
  • New thread form
  • Send PM form

Screenshots:
[Image: 31847-1296856589-screenshot01.thumb.jpg][Image: 31847-1296856602-screenshot02.thumb.jpg]

Link:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/tinypic-uploader
Great plugin.

But it does not work at my forum MyBB 1.6.1.

Anyone can run this?
(2011-02-10, 03:39 PM)viet4777 Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin.

Anyone can run this?

If you'd be a way more specific, I could try to help you out Wink
works fine for me on 1.6.1. thanks!
(2011-02-10, 04:59 PM)lorus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-10, 03:39 PM)viet4777 Wrote: [ -> ]Great plugin.

Anyone can run this?

If you'd be a way more specific, I could try to help you out Wink

I installed on http://forum.vatlieu.us .
But I does not show up when I create a thread.
I look up at newthread template:
[Image: edittemplate.png]

there is not {$tinypic}.

Lastly, I must add {$tinypic} manually. It works.
And also: [Image: 851424-211201143146am.png] ????
(2011-02-11, 02:14 AM)viet4777 Wrote: [ -> ]I installed on http://forum.vatlieu.us .
But I does not show up when I create a thread.
I look up at newthread template:
[Image: edittemplate.png]
But on all other templates it worked? (private_send, newreply, editpost)

Quote:And also: [Image: 851424-211201143146am.png] ????
Can't view this image Undecided
Is there any way you could make it so the TinyPic area is minimized by default and then expands when a user clicks on it?
This is great. Would love something similar for imgur.
dats a good idea....
bro i want to give a suggestion,i have already seen this some site,but i want it to have a feature that really is pivotal.

it randomly uploads the pic into tinypic,in this present situation,where pic get deleted after some time.

but now my suggestion is to link the uploaded pics in to a default account in tinypic,may the sites own tinypic account,then pics will be safe always.......hope this works out in next version
(2011-02-15, 04:17 PM)jmeeter Wrote: [ -> ]Is there any way you could make it so the TinyPic area is minimized by default and then expands when a user clicks on it?

Acutally it is minimized, until you click at the 'Tinypic Plugin'-Button. So what do you mean?

Quote:dats a good idea....
bro i want to give a suggestion,i have already seen this some site,but i want it to have a feature that really is pivotal.

it randomly uploads the pic into tinypic,in this present situation,where pic get deleted after some time.

but now my suggestion is to link the uploaded pics in to a default account in tinypic,may the sites own tinypic account,then pics will be safe always.......hope this works out in next version

Isn't possible due to security reasons ... since tinypic doesn't deliver an API for this, all your users would be able to read out the credentials of the tinypic acc.
Pages: 1 2 3