MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Needing Members + Staff
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to introduce my website to all of you, it about the following topics and subjects..before you exit this browser please think twice it worth it..

we currently have 1,357 members and growing Smile

Random Discussion's
Friendly Members
Sports
Windows Xp, Vista , Windows 7
Windows, Vista Xp And Windows 7 Help and Guides
Misc. Computer Talk
Computer Guides and Talks
Mac Talk
Visual Basics Coding
Visual Basic Talk and Guides
C/C++/Obj-C Programming
C/C++/Obj-C Programming Coding
Etc...

We need 2 Staff members and 2 Moderators.

Please join the forum and meet the requirements to become on the team.

it has 1k + not active members we need more..

http://www.tehlounge.net/ please join today!
You ban like everyone?
For warez? i had 3 members from this site post warez and it in the rules "NO WAREZ"
Why did you post 2 threads?
"Looking for staff" will NEVER work out.

If your looking you should go no furthur than your own forum. It should be someone that already has a massive imput to your forum and is a regular member (Minimum Requirements)

Looking for random staff, how do you honestly think that will work out?

He banned me, and decided not to pay me for my posts. He said I posted warez, but I apologized for it, as I didn't ever think of listentoyoutube.com as warez. I was simply trying to post a useful site, and I apologized for this. But he didn't decide to ban me until after I made 50 posts. The ban reason was childish, I see now he changed it to: "Ban Reason: Posting way to many Warez, read the rules ." Way to many, as in one... Alright though, whatever. He has like no active members either, It was a chore for me to make 50 posts with no one replying to anything.
Just out of interest, did he delete your 50 warez posts or are they still on the forum?
There are probably 2-3 posts that contain links, One has listentoyoutube.com and the other is a possible problem but it fit in the topic, se7ensins.com.
He did not delete my posts, I registered a new account to see this, and to see how lame it looked. He banned me and another member that were posting and replying alot, so now I'd say most topics have posts from banned members, It's very unprofessional looking.

Here is the post from his other topic, showing his immaturity with the first ban reason.
(2011-01-30, 09:45 PM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]Don't waste your time with this kid, I made 50 posts, requested for a $5 payment to see if he is legit and I get back on the forums and see this:
"Your forum account is currently banned. Ban Reason: Suck one! lol
Ban will be lifted: Never"
He's obviously immature and not too smart. Now all the posts will be by a banned account...
Just ignore him, guys like this die off over time.
If only I could give negative rep...
Pages: 1 2