MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ★ Urban Trade - Online Trading Made Easy [Contest With Over $150 Inside!] ★
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo3.png]
Urban Trade is an online marketplace, allowing users to buy and sell on the net with convenience.

Our goal is to make it a convenience and scam-free marketplace. Although making it scam-free isn't that easy, we will do our best to keep con-artists away from our site, and provide our users a safe and convenience place to buy and sell.

You can sell most of the things there, although there is still some exceptions, which can be found on the site rules. Buyers can buy from existing sales thread or request on the Buyer's Section. There is also few other trading sections to suit our traders' need.

Urban Trade is actually invitation only, but in this early stage, i would like to open registration for a limited time only. During this period, we have also an inbound link competition with over $150 in prizes. Check out the thread in the forum for more information about it. Registration will be closed soon, so why don't you join before the door's closed?

What are you waiting for? Join us now at
www.UrbanTrade.org

So... what do you think about the custom login interface and such? If anyone would join and give me some opinion of the forum, it would be really appreciated.
You should make it open Big Grin
(2011-02-06, 03:08 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]You should make it open Big Grin

What do you mean by 'open'? If you mean registration, yeah it is open currently Smile
If you mean the forum, i have to disable the entire custom login system lol.
http://community.mybb.com/thread-74199.html

Point 5 under Listing Your Forum.

Unless I'm missing something, we can't view your forum without logging in..
^ What he said.