MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Dark Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Dark Revolution is my first public theme release in quite a long time. The theme name comes from the fact that the theme itself comes with a feature I've never seen before - a theme control panel (kind of -it's still very simple). Basically, once you install the theme and the accompanying plugin, you can customise the colour of the theads and buttons using a single control panel within the Styles & Templates area (see the screenshot below). The theme also includes some fancy jQuery effects as is to be expected.

Changelog

16/03/2011 - quick patch version - a few hard-coded things remained after development. These are now removed.

18/02/2011 - v1.1 released. This version adds a menu manager of the theme control panel and optimises queries throughout the front-end.  A few small bugs relating to jQuery are fixed as is avatar display in the welcomeblock when no avatar is set.

06/02/2011 - initial release

Demo

http://demo.xtremearcade.net/

Screenshots:

[attachment=21513] [attachment=21514] [attachment=21650] [attachment=21651]

Download

Latest attached version

Mods DB (temporarily navailable until re-validation)
Awesome theme, bro. Smile
Thanks Smile Looks like the first post needs updating though - I submitted this a while ago haha.
Updated the first post and about to upload a slightly newer version with a few tiny changes. The next major version should hopefully have a navigation editor so you can add links easily.
V1.1 has been submitted to the mods DB. Added is a menu manager and a google analytics code section in the theme control panel. New screenshots attached to the first post along with a direct download until the theme is re-validated.
Sweet theme. Is there any easy way to change the header height?

And are you planning on a "Lighter" version?
To change the actual height, you'll have to edit the global.css file I'm afraid. I'll fix that in the next revision.

There is infact a light version in the pipeline at some point Smile
(2011-03-03, 10:40 PM)euantor Wrote: [ -> ]To change the actual height, you'll have to edit the global.css file I'm afraid. I'll fix that in the next revision.

There is infact a light version in the pipeline at some point Smile

Looking forward to both thingsSmile

Also I've noticed you can only add extra links in the menu that start with the Forums URL. I can only link to pages/threads on the forums, but to link outside I have to make a redirect via cPanel.

And is it possible to add drop down menus according to the tut made by AJS?
I Love it awesome is best professional I am test on try best Smile I love it keep going update!
Actually, I like it. It's professional but at the same time it looks unprofessional, it's good ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8