MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for staff [For a MarketPlace Forum]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am opening a mybb marketplace forum soon. I am in need of moderators. PM me if you are interested.
You're starting a forum where you want people to trust you to keep their money safe...and you're hiring moderators purely based on replies in some random thread?
No, using forum money bro.
1 post = 5 tokens

My idea: Its gonna be a place where you can buy skins, designs, graphics, services, etc using forum money
I recommend you don't get moderators until you actually need them, or your forum will be overstaffed.
Ahh I see, makes more sense. Any ideas on forum name / domain name, etc?
Ahh I see, makes more sense. Any ideas on forum name / domain name, forum layout, etc? You don't want to just start a forum and have a bunch of moderators for no reason if you only have a vague idea of what you're going to do.

(2011-02-07, 12:14 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]I recommend you don't get moderators until you actually need them, or your forum will be overstaffed.
Also this.
Name: GoingOnce
(came up with it from like auctions when they say going once, twice, sold)
I have custom skin coded, working on finding a web host currently.
Do you have a TLD/money for hosting? You planning on making revenue from the site, and if so how?
No, and I don't plan on making money off the site.
Managed to get a remote host that lets me upload my own skin.

http://s1.icyboards.com/goingonce/index.php
Pages: 1 2