MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Top Sites For Sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone,

First of all, sorry if i have posted and it is against the rules, i am not sure if it is or not Confused.

Well due to a number of recent issues, i am selling MyBB Top Sites. I have had the website for around a Year or so now. I have had a number of software and database issues. Now with Year 12 on my hands this year, i just don't want to deal with the website anymore. So i am hoping it goes into some good hands.

The purchase will include:
- The Domain (http://mybbtopsites.com) on Namecheap expiring in January 2012 - Free push to namecheap account.
- The customized advark skin
- Wordpress matching theme
- The Top Sites Images
- The current advark database (around 10 websites in it)
- The current wordpress database (a few blog posts, and contains rules pages etc as well)
- The current site files - allowing you just to upload the files and database to a web server and you'll should be set to go.

I am looking for around $50 ONO (Or nearest offer). PayPal Payment only.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Thanks,
Cohen
Seems like less then a year honestly, when did you purchase it from rpcard?
I cannot remember it exactly.
Did you make the code for that site?

And with the $50 are you going to fix the error?
(2011-02-08, 11:31 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]Did you make the code for that site?

And with the $50 are you going to fix the error?

Quote:- The customized advark skin

... Guess? Errors are likely from the script and usage, its something you just have to deal with. Like forum errors.
I am not sure why the error is there, but it is not an Advark script issue. It is just a cPanel error for some odd reason.

I am happy to setup the databases etc for the person who may wish to purchase MyBB Top Sites.
Sold.
Just kinda wondering for how much?
$40..
Closed.