MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] Pay2Post [DEALS OF THE DAY AVAILABLE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-03-01, 06:30 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-01, 03:42 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]How can you guarantee new members? Sorry old topic but saw link in sig
I didn't guarantee new members, I said I will recruit them by telling them a link to register and what the site is about in a concise way and hopefully they will register if they are interested. I am a member on DP and a lot of users might be interested in the field of your forum and I would place my signature or PM them to join and they would if they are interested.

DP as in digital point?
(2011-03-01, 07:09 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-01, 06:30 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-03-01, 03:42 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]How can you guarantee new members? Sorry old topic but saw link in sig
I didn't guarantee new members, I said I will recruit them by telling them a link to register and what the site is about in a concise way and hopefully they will register if they are interested. I am a member on DP and a lot of users might be interested in the field of your forum and I would place my signature or PM them to join and they would if they are interested.

DP as in digital point?
Yes.

You have any knowledge with snowboarding or skiing?
(2011-03-02, 04:28 PM)Alex H. Wrote: [ -> ]You have any knowledge with snowboarding or skiing?
Yes.
PM'd.
Pages: 1 2