MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] Pay2Post [DEALS OF THE DAY AVAILABLE]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I am offering my services to post at your price for a price of course. I have done this before a couple months ago for a myBB member, but I don't remember his name nor his site.

Daily packages:

200 posts - $25
100 posts - $15
50 posts - $10
25 posts - $5

[*] I can only accept PayPal as payment & must be sent as a "GIFT".

Thanks.
What specific topics are you good at?
(2011-02-07, 03:08 PM)Looking Wrote: [ -> ]What specific topics are you good at?

I'm versatile, what topic(s) are you looking at?
Daily packages:

200 posts - $20
100 posts - $10
50 posts - $5
25 posts - $2.5
(2011-02-07, 02:40 PM)Aaron23 Wrote: [ -> ]SPECIAL DEAL ALERT:[/b][/align][/color]

[*] 65 quality responses (3-4 sentences minimum) for $2.50

is that offer still up?
I'm interested in purchasing this:
Quote:[*] 65 quality responses (3-4 sentences minimum) for $2.50

How do we start?
(2011-02-08, 07:47 AM)kimreal Wrote: [ -> ]is that offer still up?
Yes, that deal is still available, please PM your site details and the categories of your site. It ended last night, as a matter of a fact.

(2011-02-08, 08:04 AM)iHacker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm interested in purchasing this:
Quote:[*] 65 quality responses (3-4 sentences minimum) for $2.50

How do we start?
Please PM your site details and a general summary about your website.
How many for recuriting members to our site?
(2011-02-08, 11:29 PM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]How many for recuriting members to our site?
Sorry, but it only comes in a posting package.
How can you guarantee new members? Sorry old topic but saw link in sig
(2011-03-01, 03:42 PM)itheme Wrote: [ -> ]How can you guarantee new members? Sorry old topic but saw link in sig
I didn't guarantee new members, I said I will recruit them by telling them a link to register and what the site is about in a concise way and hopefully they will register if they are interested. I am a member on DP and a lot of users might be interested in the field of your forum and I would place my signature or PM them to join and they would if they are interested.
Pages: 1 2