MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Code Modification] 244 Countries Flags with Wiki Links in Postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Just a thought could i make a blank flag named 'Undisclosed' so if they dont pick there country its displays the blank flag???
Thanks,
Tried it, thought the same thing your thinking. It does not work because no name is used at all for the image being pulled if a person does not choose a flag. It pulls (.png), with no name before the dot.

Unless, here's a though. Try creating one called "blank.png". See it that works being displayed as default (no flag) chosen, and let me know. I never tried that one.
Well i think ive done it.........
http://found-uk.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3
Just made 'Bot' member up left the country 'Undisclosed' and its worked, the blank flag i made has 1 black dot on it.
Thanks,
So creating a flag, or renaming one to blank.png worked?

Also, when you created the test account, did you register that new user via - Admin CP? If yes, try doing it normal method. If I remember right it worked showing flag doing it that way via Admin CP, but when I registered account manually using proper method problem was there with no flag.

So try creating new account like any other new user and see if flag still shows up.
The flags called Undisclosed.png with a small black dot on it.
I registered with google chome like a normal person would, firefox is my everyday browser.
Thanks,
Sweet!!! it works!!!
http://found-uk.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=3
Thanks,
That's very odd because I did that, created a flag called Undisclosed.png and it did not show, just got a missing image link and when I right-clicked to get image path being pulled I saw it was pulling image with no name, just an extention like .gif or .png.
Silly question but did you add the black dot in the flag???
Thanks,
Not sure what you mean by a black dot, I just tested using a regular flag renamed to Undisclosed.png instead.
Heres my undisclosed flag
[Image: undisclosed.png]
Thanks,
I've been trying to get the flag to show-up in the "Reputation" template. Anyone have any ideas of the variable needed to be used, as all the others listed in this thread don't work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6