MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [REQUEST] NewPoints & Auto Grouping Developer [PAID?]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am currently in need of a developer for the current plugin "Newpoints" by Pirata Nervo. I am in need of some extra features such as:
  • Item Requirements [user must have a certain item to purchase another]
  • Restrictions [Restrict users from purchasing certain items when already in ownership of another specific item]

I am also in need of a developer to help with a plugin that will do the following in correspondence to the newpoints system.

This plugin will be a form that any registered users will be able to use in order to create their own private board. Once filled out, the plugin will automatically check to see if they have an item purchased from the NewPoints store. If this item is owned by the user, the plugin will submit the form and automatically create the board.

In action it would look like this:

I am a registered user. I go to the NewPoints store and purchase the item "Private Board." Once purchased I then go to a link controlled by the auto group maker plugin. I fill out the name of the group, and the other description fields. Once submitted the myBB forum will automatically create the private board I ordered.

Hopefully this makes sense. If you are interested in working on this forum project that will be making a generous profit I would be pleased. If not I will also bargain to do a 1 time payment for the plugins needed. Thank you.

Dr. Octagon
Did you try asking Pirata? He created it so he'd be able to code it best.