MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Thoughts...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://divisiongamers.com/clandev/index.php

What are your thoughts on this theme?
Just slapped it together...
Its pretty good, could've done worse just slapping it together :p
Pretty nice but i think the nav is kinda messed up, unless its suppose to be 2 colors?
Originally It was suppose to be different, but I didn't mind that... I might change it up though, maybe an image as the background for the navigation.
I don't know why, but this theme really appeals too me Smile
(2011-02-08, 02:40 AM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know why, but this theme really appeals too me Smile

Thank you!
I just noticed a newbie error though, I guess I didn't even notice it on my laptop. I should have just made the logo's background transparent. I'll fix this when I get home.
Also, should I release it? If so, is there an easier way to import the vbnav bar into the theme itself. I don't really want to put a plugin with a theme.
I also need to play around with some images like New thread etc.
the theme is good but the lines between forum cat is not good,please remove them.........
(2011-02-08, 08:44 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]the theme is good but the lines between forum cat is not good,please remove them.........

I did, I think it looks okay. There is still a line. I don't really care for the navigation using tcat for styling, I might try and change that.
Also as for the logo, on my laptop the colors match, but on a desktop I was on they didn't. I will fix this by making it transparent... Just to clear that up.