MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DreamHost adds IPv6 support
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Looks like you can add an IPv6 address to all your DreamHost domains now.

[Image: vN2MwNA.png]

These things are the wave of the future, apparently.
Did you not here of IPocaplyse?
(2011-02-08, 03:09 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]Did you not here of IPocaplyse?

OMG! A friend at work came and told me they ran out of websites because he didn't understand what was going on. Toungue
(2011-02-08, 03:14 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

OMG! A friend at work came and told me they ran out of websites because he didn't understand what was going on. Toungue

A teacher of mine commented on the same thing, saying he bought a couple static ones so he could stay online at home. I lol'd so hard.
(2011-02-08, 03:19 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-08, 03:14 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]

A teacher of mine commented on the same thing, saying he bought a couple static ones so he could stay online at home. I lol'd so hard.

Ahahahahahah, Wow...
I'm surprised I hadn't heard more about it. I just happened to be on ICANN's website yesterday and I saw they gave out the last of their IPv4 pools. There's only about 150 million IPv4s left until we're out.
It's a Conspiracy.
yes, your profile pic is of girl and u a male How come ??Heart
after those happen, I prepare my own dedicated server.. Smile
(2011-02-08, 01:36 PM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm surprised I hadn't heard more about it. I just happened to be on ICANN's website yesterday and I saw they gave out the last of their IPv4 pools. There's only about 150 million IPv4s left until we're out.

They assigned the last 7 to each of the RiRs didnt they? Smile.
Pages: 1 2