MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Activation mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,
Hope my post finds you well.

When someone finish registering in the forum, he is getting this msg:

Thank you for registering on...........
To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums.

Where I can find this text message since I want to add this line: In some cases check your junk mail for the activation message.

Thanks in advance. Blush
Edit your member language fie inc/languages/english/member.lang.php, and find (around line 172):

$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums";

And replace with:

$l['redirect_registered_activation'] = "Thank you for registering on {1}, {2}.<p>To complete your registration, please check your email for account activation instructions. Until you activate your account you may not be able to post on these forums. In some cases check your junk mail for the activation message.";