MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Add Unique Number in urls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2011-02-10, 09:34 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What?? No, I'm saying the Google SEO plugin is well thought out, meaning the issue of multiple threads with the same name has been thought of and dealt with.
I already have Google SEO (1.1.13) plugin by Andreas Klauer installed but I am unable to see where I can add the thread number in it so that theres's no duplicacy.?

go to settings
google seo url -> activate

URL uniquifier enforcer
(2011-02-12, 05:23 AM)Android-iPhone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-10, 09:34 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What?? No, I'm saying the Google SEO plugin is well thought out, meaning the issue of multiple threads with the same name has been thought of and dealt with.
I already have Google SEO (1.1.13) plugin by Andreas Klauer installed but I am unable to see where I can add the thread number in it so that theres's no duplicacy.?

You're still not getting what I'm saying... if there are two threads with the same name it will make sure the URLs are different, it does it by default. There is a setting to always add an ID in the URL but it is not recommended, but you will not get duplicated URLs whatever you set it to.
(2011-02-12, 09:38 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]You're still not getting what I'm saying... if there are two threads with the same name it will make sure the URLs are different, it does it by default. There is a setting to always add an ID in the URL but it is not recommended, but you will not get duplicated URLs whatever you set it to.
Ok...now I got it..means I did not to worry...Thanks
This answers my all questions in this thread. I have other questions also but that diverts this topic..so probably need to search/start a new discussion on MyBB.
Will choose urs as Best Answer Smile

Thanks
Pages: 1 2