MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posting Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm looking for some cash, simple as that...
I'm knowledgeable in Programming, Designing, Gaming, Technology, Sports, and a few others you might ask about. Simply just ask me if yours doesn't fit in any of these...
My posts are most commonly more than one content rich sentences, that fit the topic I'm posting in.
I'll do however many posts you want pretty much, but I will post half the amount of desired posts, you pay half the money, and then I go on to post the rest, and you pay the rest of the money.
I'd rather not risk it anymore.
I'm not sure what to charge, I see some people doing it for $0.10 a post and some for $0.03 a post...
I'll do
25 posts for $1.75
50 posts for $2.50
100 posts for $5.00
100+ is $0.07/post
Reasonable numbers in between 50 and 100 will be $0.05 a post. You can contact me if you want over 100 posts and we will work something out.
Also, you can contact me by posting here, PMing me, or by emailing me at [email protected]
Oh by the way, Paypal Only
No one wants posts? I thought people would jump on this, it's pretty damn cheap...
I'll do however many posts, on most topics...
REally not that bad of a deal but my forum just doesn't need post.....

And I could make my own for cheaper Toungue
(2011-02-11, 12:41 AM)Noreturn Wrote: [ -> ]And I could make my own for cheaper Toungue
Yeah, I have to agree. Most are too lazy or possibly too dumb to do this.
Offtopic, Is that a Duramax in your avatar? Wink

Yes that is a duramax in my avatar.
Sick, I've got an 05 LLY Duramax with a Diablosport programmer
Theres a video of it on youtube in action with some breaking(slowing down) at the last 1000ft.

Anyways back on topic.
Bump... Still will post...
(I only bumped/dug this up because the rules state "You may only make one thread per offering or request")
I did not want post but:-
Can you work as sales man for my hosting company?
If yes contact me via PM.
In not then no problem.
If want to know more PM me.
also as Graphic Designer
Im interested, you have any knowledge on snowboarding or skiing?
Pages: 1 2