MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can someone help me with my backround?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellow MyBB users. I've been searching on the internet for hours, and I still can't figure out how to change the background. I put in the correct code and everything, its just not working.

I have the background image already stored in my FTP. Please someone help me, I would really like this.

I will give you an Admin login to do it. Plus rep afterwords

www.tech-revolution.com
ACP > Templates & Style > Themes > **Your Theme** > global.css > Edit Stylesheet Advanced Mode: (or just find this in standard)

ctrl + f
(this should be near the top, fyi)
body {

then find

backround:

And then put what you want there.

(2011-02-09, 07:19 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]ACP > Templates & Style > Themes > **Your Theme** > global.css > Edit Stylesheet Advanced Mode: (or just find this in standard)

ctrl + f
(this should be near the top, fyi)
body {

then find

backround:

And then put what you want there.

What do I put? In my ftp folder, the file is name the following: blue_warez_images/wallpaper.jpg

Would it be:

background: url(blue_warez_images/wallpaper.jpg);
Well, to make it easy you could just do a direct link to the image.
(2011-02-09, 07:32 AM)A person who is helping me Wrote: [ -> ]Well, to make it easy you could just do a direct link to the image.

Okay, now whats up with the white backround inbetween? http://www.tech-revolution.com/

And how can I make it just 1 image, and not repeating?
background: #000 url(URL) no-repeat;

Try that.
You have a computer hacking forum there, I believe it's not allowed.
(2011-02-09, 07:55 AM)Derek M. Wrote: [ -> ]
background: #000 url(URL) no-repeat;

Try that.

Thanks! Is there anyway to have it like, scroll with you as your moving down the page? And do you know how to fix the black part in the middle? I dont want it black, i just want it transparent, so it can show the background

(2011-02-09, 07:57 AM)Shukaku Wrote: [ -> ]You have a computer hacking forum there, I believe it's not allowed.

Uh, what? Huh There's not even any threads in it....
It doesn't matter that you have no threads in it. Doesn't mean we support it. You have now been denied support.
Hi,

The MyBB group offers support under the conditions of our Support Eligibility policy. It is apparent that one or more of your forums do not meet the conditions of our policy and therefore you are ineligible for support. This could be because of adult, piracy or hacking related content or because your forum does not display the minimum “Powered by MyBB” notice.

If you have any questions regarding this policy please post in the Private Inquiries forum.

Regards,
The MyBB group.