MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Admin CP problem with namestyle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
PM me admin login details so I can have a look at this.
I have send the info.
Everything works fine for me. Considering the fact your files are default, and that message is not coming from any MyBB code, I'd ask your host if this happens again. It's not being caused by MyBB code.
(2011-02-10, 08:16 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Everything works fine for me. Considering the fact your files are default, and that message is not coming from any MyBB code, I'd ask your host if this happens again. It's not being caused by MyBB code.

Strange.And the groups works for you if you ad example to namestyle

<span style="color: green;"><strong><em>{username}</em></strong></span>
Oh, that gives me a 403 Forbidden error; you'll need to ask your host about that too, for some reason that HTML is triggering some security checks or something.
Ugh, this happened with my host as well, so I had to switch. You aren't by chance using XenonServers are you?
Problem is whee cant change the hosting.It is sponsor hosting it is given to us.

Butt i now remember there was mybb before on this host and all work 100%.That was about 2 week ago.
Pages: 1 2