MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Download file from first post, it works fine.
heya,

It works great! However, the moderator's name under a forum is still standard colour..
Can u fix it?

Thanks
Please give me your board url or screenshoot.
Heya,

I saw you have updated your plugin, it works like a charm now!

Great plugin!

PS. it would be great if you are also able to colour the name of the user who registered as last. (on index page)
Because it could be that someone registered and immediately set to a group with colour.

Sorry for my bad english Toungue I hope you understand what I mean

PPS. You forgot to change the version number in the plugin itself, now it shows there is a new update available when I've already updated it.
(not a big problem, I've changed version number myself but though..)
(2011-12-05, 04:45 PM)Tankey Wrote: [ -> ]PS. it would be great if you are also able to colour the name of the user who registered as last. (on index page)
Because it could be that someone registered and immediately set to a group with colour.

I tried, but it isn't possible - there isn't any hook and ids to style this username.

(2011-12-05, 04:45 PM)Tankey Wrote: [ -> ]PPS. You forgot to change the version number in the plugin itself, now it shows there is a new update available when I've already updated it.
(not a big problem, I've changed version number myself but though..)

I know, I forgot change this line... my mistake.
I updated file in first post and mods DB.
just a question how do i colour the usernames and it would be better if you added options to colour the usernames via group settings instead of coding it manually it would be better for noobs to mybb kinda like me lol
I've installed and activated it without problems but is doesn't seem to work i don't see any changes.
@TMGFX:
It impossible. Plugin uses MyBB groups settings. If you want to change colors, go ACP -> Users groups and edit groups styles. I can't add option to change colors in plugins, because it must working with for example images near usernames (some users use html/css to add images to usernames).

@KyD:
Do you use stable MyBB version (1.6.5)?
Please write you board url.
nice to see someone has rewritten a more up to date version of the plugin i shall be using this when i finally upgrade my board.
(2012-01-23, 01:21 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]@KyD:
Do you use stable MyBB version (1.6.5)?
Please write you board url.

Yes.
Forum
I've just opened the forum and it's still under construction
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12