MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
New version on github - small fix for "array null" error.

Another small fix - remove debug "aaa" message.
Sorry for mess.
Plugin works great - and very fast too!

My only problem is that for some reason it doesn't show up in the lastposts on my index page - any ideas?

found it - the guestpost fix added in 1.9 also breaks any colors being displayed on forum index from registered members :/
Version 20
* fix lastposter issue (last version didn't style this link)
* change version system - each update is +1 to version number
* rename to "MyBB 1.6" plugin - prepare for MyBB 1.8 plugins
thanks
It has taken me this long to find something like this. You would have to be one of the best MyBB developers because you have just made my day a whole lot easier. I was going to have to code something up which displays username colors in the forums but you have done the trick.
(2014-08-01, 08:44 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]Version 20
* fix lastposter issue (last version didn't style this link)
* change version system - each update is +1 to version number
* rename to "MyBB 1.6" plugin - prepare for MyBB 1.8 plugins

Approved your submission update.

P.S. You can have it support both the 1.6 and 1.8 series by having compatibility be this:
16*,18*
(2014-08-03, 01:56 PM)dragonexpert Wrote: [ -> ]P.S. You can have it support both the 1.6 and 1.8 series by having compatibility be this:

I know, but it's possible that I will separate two version because changes in MyBB 1.8.
Must review MyBB new version code Wink
Where i can change Style Usernames, where i can see that options, i dont see it?
^ @G.F.X Ali, this plugin itself doesn't provide options to change user name styles.
it takes the styles set at groups settings and uses them to display across all sections of your forum.

see this guidance if required => Customizing Username Styles
okay, sorry wrong edit beafore
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12