MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Style Usernames
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Version for MyBB 1.8 is available in mods database!

http://community.mybb.com/mods.php?action=view&pid=128
IS there any way ho to show color based on secondary group?
Unfortunately, no.
Do you meant 'additionalgroups'? MyBB doesn't do that either..

Users can choose an additional group as their disply group though.
sorry this not working on 18 at all langs not working on errors saying its not a lang file
I'm having this bug that instead of displaying the username on some topics, it says #STYLE_USERNAMES_UID*A number*

And sometimes it displays a member that's in the same member group as the person who posted but not the one who actually posted. Both "BoC_Tester" and "Greece" are just in the same usergroup as the actual person that posted.
This is on the Index Page of my forum by the way

[Image: lngzZUQ.png]
Can you send me more info - url to your board, version of plugin (and MyBB)?
(2014-11-27, 04:25 AM)Ollysho Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having this bug that instead of displaying the username on some topics, it says #STYLE_USERNAMES_UID*A number*

And sometimes it displays a member that's in the same member group as the person who posted but not the one who actually posted. Both "BoC_Tester" and "Greece" are just in the same usergroup as the actual person that posted.
This is on the Index Page of my forum by the way

[Image: lngzZUQ.png]

Has this been ever resolved?
No, there was no update - I don't have info and can't reproduce issues.
(2015-09-07, 04:43 PM)lukasamd Wrote: [ -> ]No, there was no update - I don't have info and can't reproduce issues.

Oh, so you mean even if you did do what he said he did, it didn't look like that on what happened to his forum?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12