MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Logo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have just installed the latest upgrade of myBB and I have lost my logo at the top of my main forum page. It was there before the upgrade and is now missing Sad

I have checked all the files and directions etc etc and everything has stayed the same. I have checked all the permissions with my host and they are all fine.

So what has happened Sad

I hope someone will be able to help me as it is now becoming very frustrating

ceegee
URL?? The upgrade wouldn't do anything to the logo.
URL is http://www.boundbyconsent.com/forum/index.php

all we see is the myBB logo instead of the forum logo
Did you upload a new logo and still have it called logo.gif, and did you upgrade by reuploading the whole package?? That would overwrite the logo.gif file, just reupload your one again.
logo has stayed the same nothing has changed and connor one of your guys did the upgrade for me.

I have uploaded everything twice and still no logo
Where exactly are you uploading it, and what's it called?? if it's called something other than logo.gif, you'll need to edit the name of the logo file in the settings for the theme.
gif is just called logo.gif

and uploaded it to forum/admin/styles/default/images

have also tried upload/images as well

hit refresh and still nothing
It needs to go into ./forum/images/... that first URL is for the ACP... it's just not being put in the right place if it isn't updating, it's just an image...
wey hey... just double uploaded to said directory... and has worked

has been a while since i had to do that LOL

Thanks so muchly Matt.. you have made this wee blonde very happy