MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Last 24 Hr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Does mybb have a plugin that displays all users that have visit the forums in the last 24 hrs (users display on the main page of forums)?
I appreciate the link man but I am maxed out on subscriptions. Looking for a free version.
This isn't built in...?
(2011-02-09, 10:52 PM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]This isn't built in...?

I don't think so. O.o
I didn't look into this anymore than online.php, which I'm not even 100% positive is used to display the Who's Online...
Found it what it's used for, I could make a free plugin for this if you want, and if it's not a bad thing. I don't want to take business away from the forum posted above, but I don't see why this would be too hard.
Edit: May be a few days at the minimum. I just remembered I have an english paper to write, on a book I didn't even read...
On your english, have you tried SparkNotes?
For sure Wink
Got the book summary saved to my iPod's notes.
But my teacher knows about SparkNotes, therefore asks specific questions...
Anyway, it was more of an opinion paper, and I gained enough information about the book from discussions, so I think I'm good to start working on this plugin...
That would be awesome man. I would really appreciate it.
(2011-02-10, 12:22 AM)Aristotle Wrote: [ -> ]On your english, have you tried SparkNotes?

(2011-02-10, 12:31 AM)ii R2 iZ iLL Wrote: [ -> ]But my teacher knows about SparkNotes, therefore asks specific questions...

CliffNotes then ;P
Pages: 1 2 3