MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Recover reputation? >.>
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Some stupid moderator deleted all of my reputations and my other admins, is there a way to recover them? :/

Unless you have a backup, no.
I have a forum backup from 4 days ago, It should have the rep without much change as it's a small forum - how can I put the reputation back in?
I know there is a way to insert single tables, but since I've never needed to do it, I don't know how. You'd have to get Matt in here to answer that.
You can't do backup only for reputation if you didn't maked backup only for reputation table. Or maybe if you can separate that backup from all tables on few tables or just to get one table from that, but i am not sure is that possible.
If your forum is small you can just add reputation again? It's not big forum so reputation is not a big deal.
The easiest way to do this (possible, I haven't tested it) would be to import your backup into a new (temporary) database table. Aftewards, select the reputation table, and export it only. Once you have the exported reputation table, import it into your forum's database.
Thank you Spencer, that worked perfectly. Smile
(2011-02-10, 12:29 AM)Spencer Wrote: [ -> ]The easiest way to do this (possible, I haven't tested it) would be to import your backup into a new (temporary) database table. Aftewards, select the reputation table, and export it only. Once you have the exported reputation table, import it into your forum's database.

Thanks, noted for future reference.