MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for a plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm looking for something like this.

Groups can be given specific permissions to their threads:

-Stick/unstick
-Close/Open
-Delete Replies
-Indefinite editing
-Delete own thread

This would be awesome to have..
How much would something like this cost to be coded?
PM Sent.
Still looking for someone to create this plugin for me.

I need to be able to assign certain groups/users permissions to moderate their own threads.

-Stick/unstick own threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
-Close/Open own threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
-Delete Replies to own threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
-Indefinite editing of own threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
-Delete own threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
-Edit replies by others on their threads and specify which forums they have the ability to do so.
How much are you willing to pay and what's your requested timeframe?
I'm not sure, how much is charged usually for this?
No less than $10-$20, depends on the plugin honestly.
I also intend to allow releasing of this plugin to the public here in MyBB.com. I don't mind paying 10-20.. Anyone up for this?
What do you mean by "releasing"? You mean allowing the plugin developers to let other people buy/download it, or you mean releasing the source for free/as your own/etc.?
Free for the MyBB community. Like adding the plugin to mods.mybb.com. Sorry if it didn't make too much sense.
Ah I see what you mean. So you're willing to pay for a plugin that will later be released for free? Noble.. ;P

Well I think that would be legally OK and I'd have no problem making it if it was and you'd pay me ~$10-20 Smile
Pages: 1 2 3