MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: add to buddylist from memberlist
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
add to buddylist from memberlist

hello,
i want to have option of adding to buddylist,directly in memberlist for logged in users,can you please say th tutorial or is there any plugin for that?

please help me
You will need a template edit or plugin.
if possibly so...can u make a tut for that?
I'll look into it later tonight. Its likely just grabbing the code from the profile and dropping it elsewhere.
Yeah, I think not too hard to do this.
{$buddy_options} Is the code it think, but i have no clue where the memberlist templates are.

wait i have downs, give me a second

No idea why but it refuses to work for me when i insert buddy options in memberlist_user. Might be the wrong code.
I think the code is good, I believe usercp.php needs edition to hook it to memberlist and for that, we better have a plugin if we don´t want to mess with something.

I´m looking also for something to allow us to add or ignore people from memberlist and also some custom profile field (a flag country image) into profile. Both, with no luck so far.

Let me know if U guys find something please.
hope a plugin is created for this......so while navigation memberlist the users can add members in to their buddy list
If no one interested for creating it, maybe I can try to create it.
Cool!
Pages: 1 2 3 4