MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: ERROR Custom Profile Fields v1.6.1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well,
I think MyBB 1.6.1 is a bug in its new version.

I just installed the 1.6.1 version.
The error is that when choosing a required custom profile field is not displayed in the register.

Please, solucionenlo.
Not only happen to me, some friends who just installed the 1.6.1 version will also get the problem.
Do you mean when adding a custom profile field, it is not displayed on the registration page? If so, I just tried, and it works fine for me.
Do not add anything.

Look, I moved the forum from 0 ... Not update any version. Install the version 1.6.1 and the first thing I did, I put the fields "Sex" and "Location " as required.
And it comes in at the time of signup. Probe and another host and there is the same problem.

I think it's an error in the version 1.6.1.

Because previous versions had no such problem installing

Your Forum is 1.6.1 ??
Yes, I'm using 1.6.1
But I guess it's upgrade from 1.6 to 1.6.1?

But I installed the new version 1.6.1. If you do not fix it. What will happen to other people to install the version 1.6.1?
Will have the same problem

You try installing the v1.6.1 on a host. and really do not lie
You don't need to type in bold and red text, we can read regular text just fine...

I just tried on my forum, which was a fresh install of 1.6.1, and it works just fine. The fact that a forum was upgraded from 1.6.0 to 1.6.0 would have absolutely no effect on this whatsoever anyway. Are you sure you've set the field to be editable by the user??