MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Everybody wonders why I spend so much time at work...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: 1152408371.png]

And now that they installed wireless I couldn't be more happy. Big Grin
Holy orange. Nice.
What the.... I'm so jealous right now.
Any new job openings!??
(2011-02-11, 05:22 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 1152408371.png]

And now that they installed wireless I couldn't be more happy. Big Grin

i'll get a speedtest of my college net on monday Toungue
I hate you.
I'll be downloading some new Linux distros tonight! Big Grin I wish I could connect directly to the 10Gbps network but then I'd be looking for a new job. Sad
(2011-02-11, 04:11 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]i'll get a speedtest of my college net on monday Toungue

It's not really that accurate though since you're sharing it with hundreds/thousands of other people. Not to say that the speeds aren't awesome, though.
(2011-02-12, 05:27 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-11, 04:11 PM)Tom K. Wrote: [ -> ]i'll get a speedtest of my college net on monday Toungue

It's not really that accurate though since you're sharing it with hundreds/thousands of other people. Not to say that the speeds aren't awesome, though.

+1. During the day thousands of people share the connection I posted above. At night when I'm here though, there are less than 10 people in all 4 buildings. Big Grin
(2011-02-12, 07:29 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 05:27 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]

+1. During the day thousands of people share the connection I posted above. At night when I'm here though, there are less than 10 people in all 4 buildings. Big Grin

Same for me, there are usually around 150 people online during lessons, but at lunch only college kids are even allowed in IT rooms (lower school are banned Toungue), so there are like 6 people online max XD
Pages: 1 2 3