MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I pruned users by mistake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I pruned users by mistake who were more than 90 days old and had 0 posts, is it somehow possible to revert? (Given that I don't have a recent backup with me)
Since you don't have a recent backup, no.
If they had 0 posts, then it's very likely it was just spammers you pruned.
As Spence said, you can't get them back.
I have posted a thread here... since the question is now different ... http://community.mybb.com/thread-88197.html
Do you really need them back? I prune 0 post members regularly. They are useless. If you just want fake stats then just do that. It's easier than getting those deleted accounts back. What you can do is make the registered members stat the last uid instead. So it's X members joined not X members active.
Not really about faking stats labrocca. Sometimes members tend to be lazy, I was thinking of sending a reminder and some promo emails.
Nearly all 0 post users that are inactive for ages are spambots. There's no reason to bring them back.

If they are really serious about making quality posts on your forum, then they'll just re-register.
Why don't you have regular back ups?
(2011-02-12, 12:16 AM)aj30 Wrote: [ -> ]Not really about faking stats labrocca. Sometimes members tend to be lazy, I was thinking of sending a reminder and some promo emails.

That's normally a bad strategy especially coupled with 0 post members. It's not likely that after their second time at your site will gain you any more posts than their first time.

I personally have yet to see those reminder emails as useful.