MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is it possible?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a mybb forum.
And I have another page related to that forum, is it possible to include the mybb member header template at the related page someway?
To include the user informations if the user are loged in.
This thread will give you all the info you need about doing that:
http://community.mybb.com/thread-6190.html
Does this also work if it is difference domains? As the other site is a sub domain?
(2011-02-12, 12:14 AM)Dead Soul™ Wrote: [ -> ]Does this also work if it is difference domains? As the other site is a sub domain?

Are they on the same directory structure? You need to be able to link to the global.php file in the forum
You'll also have to make sure the cookie domain includes your subdomain.
I have it hosted on difference hosting sites. Do you think it would be possible?
It should be possible to check for a valid user from the cookie with some scripting but then you won't have access to MyBB's functions since they're on different hosts.
The only thing that would be needed is the header with the member login panel that show when users are loged in.
Is it maybe possible I could pay you a little sum of money by helping me scripting this?
If so, how much you want?