MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Hinsmart Community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2011-02-12, 04:07 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I feel proud that hinsmart.com worths about $774 in half a year.

If only that were true.. I'd be rich lol
I am serious. No lying.
(2011-02-12, 04:26 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I am serious. No lying.

Well then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, because it's definitely not worth more than ~$20
It seems like your are using Sphider script..

As far as I know Sphider does not support multi-thread indexing what that mean is that it can only index one site at a time, therefore it is very very slow.
It probably does not support auto reindexing so after some time your search engine will contain a lot of broken links in the result.
Providing cpanels webmail as email interface is not a good idea.
After some time you will face a lot of problem like with database and all as you are using a shared host...
CPanel webmail isn't what we want to use. We are developing a webmail system. But it at least takes half a year to develop. As I said, I don't have money, so shared host is the only solution for us currently.
Furthermore, the search engine isn't sphider. We are having a search engine base and server to spider. We are using .cgi script to store the website data.
(2011-02-12, 04:36 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-02-12, 04:26 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]I am serious. No lying.

Well then you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, because it's definitely not worth more than ~$20

Visit this page to see our worth.

http://www.webworth.info/www.hinsmart.com
Save your parents some money and give up... Your idea and site is garbage. I made better logo's than these when I was in 5th grade using Microsoft Paint. I don't quite understand why this site is worth $700... I wouldn't pay more than $5...

I'm sure this site is worth nothing. The whole concept is pathetic and the site design is completely crap.

Honest opinion, if you can't take that, then you shouldn't be in the business.

EDIT: I tested your apparent "website cost" on the Naruto Discussion Forums owned by Viz Media, it apparently says it's worth $94,979.10. Definitely not true because the site is owned by a large anime/manga distributor.
Well same site says mybb.com is worth almost $400,000 I wouldn't trust that site.

LOL and http://www.thediscussionzone.com is worth $4,000!

Ya right dont trust that site.
Yeah and our site is supposedly worth more than $800? Yeah right, incorrect script is incorrect.
(2011-02-12, 04:47 AM)Hinsmart Wrote: [ -> ]CPanel webmail isn't what we want to use. We are developing a webmail system. But it at least takes half a year to develop. As I said, I don't have money, so shared host is the only solution for us currently.
Furthermore, the search engine isn't sphider. We are having a search engine base and server to spider. We are using .cgi script to store the website data.

Just found out that your are using Zoom search which is a total piece of crap. Dont waste your parent`s money and your time....
Did you really paid for that crap??

BTW disabling right click does not stop a person to read your html source....

Pages: 1 2 3